Monday, December 12, 2011

Perspective

So, I looked through all of my pictures from my time in Spain today.  All the places I went.  All the people I met and made lasting friendships with.  How extremely tan I was.  And, I believe as anyone would tell you who has gone abroad, its difficult to look at those pictures and not feel like your missing something NOW. I mean, we lived in Spain and took trips to different COUNTRIES almost every other weekend. NO ONE has that kind of life style.  So I decided to gain some perspective.  Here’s a list of this I’ve done AFTER June 2011:


-I applied for Grad School (something I NEVER thought I’de do)

-I traveled to Alaska TWICE and road tripped with the Bests to Arkansas

-I graduated from the University of North Texas (4 days)

-I started a teaching job

-I moved back to Denton and into my own house (with the sweet Tiffany Sewell)

-I bought my first car (in cash, in MY name)

-I got engaged and married the man of my dreams


Is that adventure or what?!  Praise God for His many blessings.  I can’t wait to see what adventures he will bring me in the future.

Biddi (Happy-as-a-little-Clam) Brittney

2 comments:

  1. I like this a lot.
    And I love you a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I really like your sign off on these posts "Biddy ( ___ ) Brittney.
    I think it's really fun.

    ReplyDelete