Thursday, December 15, 2011

It’s time to remind Hobby Lobby who’s boss

Thats it. I did it.  It’s allll over. At 1:55pm I completed the last test I will ever take for the University of North Texas.  My homework chains are gone.  FOREVER. So in true Molley fashion, Kelsey and I wasted no time in getting back to what we REALLY like to do: Craft!  As soon as I walked into Hobby Lobby it was like they were welcoming me back with soft, furry, hand-knit scarf arms.

My first order of business, make Joel and my “Our First Christmas Ornament”.  Now let me tell you, this semester has been, without a doubt, THE MOST demanding semester. With that said, I haven’t used my tiny biddi fingers to get’a’crafting in awhile.  So this ornament was NOTHING but trouble. First the letters, then the yarn, then the glue, THEN I wrote:

“Our First Christmas 2001” in huge letters.

Story. of. my. life.

Well if there’s one thing I’ve learned its that a bow can cover a multitude of crafting sins.  I doctored my sweet Christmas baby up and am extremely pleased with the result.  I think Joel will just love it too.




I also decorated my cap for graduation TOMORROW. But more not THAT later!
Itty Bidd (a’craftin-we-will-go) Brittney : )

No comments:

Post a Comment