Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My deployment bucket list: a heart never ceases to yearn for adventure

Instead of moping around (not every day, but some) and waiting for the clock to tick by on this deployment (i was 'timing' my students as they ran a lap around the play ground today and thought, 'i just got 8 seconds closer to deployment being over')......I've made a bucket list.


Things I want to will do during deployment:

-take Theo to a farm and let him run around
-finally finish the crafts I've been dying to try (wooden door hanger, painted palette, Texas Rangers dress)
-Take Theo to a Rangers game
-go out of state
-go to Canton
-plan the wedding of my dreams
-go to the San Marcus outlets
-throw Theo in a pool and see what happens
-do the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred
-stay out so late that i see the sunrise 
-go thrift store shopping in Arlington
-go swimming at the lake...in a bikini
-have the in-laws over for dinner
-go on a mission trip to Mexico
-build Joel a tiny little wardrobe for him to have when he comes on leave
-play the guitar at least 3 times
-dig up the time capsule my sister and I hid under a tree in my dads backyard
-teach Theo to sit, stay, drop, roll over, and something funny (my dad once taught his dog how to 'pray')
-make at least 3 of the recipes i have pinned on Pinterest
-learn a few solid phrases in French

i feel like thats a pretty hearty list for now.
more to come perhaps.

Itty Biddi Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment