Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!

     Well I hope that your New Years Eve and New Years Day was fun and fabulous!  As people begin their new years resolutions (people still do that right?) I am reminded of the one love that is constant in my life, one that doesn't change as the years do. My God has brought me through 2011.  He has blessed and adorned me with so much joy. I look forward knowing that God is faithful.


     And for your viewing pleasure, here is a little snip-it of my NYE. Dinner with sweet friends, viewing the ever amazing Southlake town square Christmas lights (I always like it when people let Christmas lights linger a bit after the actual Christ.mas.day.), stumbling upon a Rockabilly pub (which was full of military paraphernalia, thats where the picture of the U.S. Army flag comes from, I blew kisses to it at midnight so its like Joel was there!), convincing a group of people that we were Spanish exchange students (my tuition dollars hard at work), meeting a group of Zambians and then proceeding to speak the few phrases I knew in Bemba to them, and an inprumtu dance party for three in an empty parking lot.

     That picture on the bottom would definitely be me dancing on the roof of my car. I saw it in an N*sync music video and have always wanted to try it. Oh but dont worry, Lauren tried to slide across the hood of my car, Bo Duke style, MULTIPLE times yet to no avail.  So I wasn't the only one.

Hope yours was equally as fun!
Itty Biddi Get-down-wit-ya-bad-self Brittney : )

No comments:

Post a Comment