Monday, December 5, 2011

My entire life is going to be in the internet

While I sit here at America’s Best Coffee, frantically trying to finish a Spanish assignment, I’m uploading pictures to Joel and I’s (I’s? is that how you say that? Joel and mine? Joel and mine’s? no, that can’t be right. Ah, Jillian would know what to do) Wedding website!

It’s ALMOST done! But I feel this crazy pressure to get it put up quick because people keep making comments like “what? you’re married?”, “you got married and didn’t tell me?!”, “well…what happened? who is this guy?”. All very reasonable questions from people who know and love me. I wrote out a detailed account of our blissful time together before Joel left (it’ll be under the “Pick a Story” tab when the weddy-site is actually put up) for my benefit and to clue people in to our lives.

In the mean time, let’s all gawk at a picture I actually forgot (how?!) to include in our Facebook album.  Taken by Jillian Zamora at Jillianzamora.com.

1 comment: