Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A new blog, the same Bernie : )

Here is what I’ve decided. I. like. blogging. I like journal writing. and picture posting. So thus I continue my wild dive into the the inter web documentation-corresponding-ness-of-freaky-space-continuum-joy-blogging-fun-stuff-ness….??…no?

Well never the less, here I sit on this Wednesday afternoon, 6pm. Not really afternoon. Well it is after noon. But WHATEVER. I’ve got Kelsey’s noble steed, Nova, nestled next to me and a book to finish reading for an oral presentation tomorrow in class. IN COMPLETE SPANISH.

Thats it. I officially wish I was Nova. No care in the world. sleep all day. party all night. Sniff people without it being weird. (what?). lay around. be lazy. no homework or job to attend to.

ok. i really MUST get back to reading. But here is my official salute ...I can do that now, I’m an Army Wife ; ) … to re-entering the blogging nation!
Nova seriously COULD NOT CARE LESS about taking this picture. whatever. we really are besties. swear.


Peace, and Love, and Lisa Frank,
Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment